WHAT IS SCALP TRADING?
The skill and strategy of scalping involves 'scooping' profit on a regular basis. This means you buy a coin at a lower price and sell at a higher price in a short time frame. Many small profits can easily compound into large gains and, with a tight stop loss, capital can be protected.
HODLNOTS™ COURSE $520 / ONCE OFF FEE
- We teach you how to make profitable quick scalp trades safely - see our member reviews.
- To learn the HODLNOTS™ mentality, you attend a live course set at 5 x 1 - 1.5 hour classes split over 5 days, and also participate in EXTRA days/sessions of support both in a dedicated Telegram group and on Zoom (total time is approximately 2 weeks).
- Included in our Course fee is a 1 month subscription to The Den (our Trading community) which you will have access to after your two weeks of training and support is finished. There, you will be able to practice what you have learned with the support of our trainers and other members - and learn even more with our weekly live training sessions. A perfect combination to start your scalp trading career.
- The training course is conducted each month (see calendar for dates).
- We want to ensure you are equipped to trade together with 350+ successful traders already in our DEN.
- We give you the inside scoop on how to set up and use your Tradingview account with our exclusive indicator that is dialled in specifically for scalp trading. This indicator is only available to our certified members and is yours to keep after you graduate.
- As a bonus, also after you graduate, the videos from the 5 x 1-1.5 hour live course classes can be re-watched at any time at no additional cost. They are updated after each new course so you don't miss any important information.
- Duration: 12 days total - consisting of 1 x pre-training chat, 5 x days of live course classes & support events and 6 x days of additional support and events.
- Class: 5 x 1 - 1.5 hours each class presented by live ZOOM session & recorded for you to review.
- Additional Support Events: Consists of Zoom training sessions, quizzes, homework, and live chat participation to further cement what you learned on the 5 x course classes.
- Recordings: During the course, all of the videos are accessible in our HODLNOT Academy private area.
- After the 2 weeks: After this, you then continue into the DEN where you can take advantage of all the it has to offer for a month of trading, learning and support with all of our existing members. (included in your course fee).
- Dates: The Course will be conducted each month (see calendar for dates).
- Goal: To learn how to successfully and safely Scalp trade the markets for daily profits, in both uptrends and downtrends.
- Prerequisites: Basic Crypto knowledge of how to buy Bitcoin/USDT and own a wallet management. (Please let us know if you require Basic Crypto help) . Prior trading knowledge is not necessary as we will teach you the basics of trading - how to buy/sell coins.
- Technology: Zoom, Telegram and an internet browser are used and a stable internet connection is required.
- Time: It is advisable to clear your schedule for the entire two weeks so that you can benefit from all the live events on offer. Please see the FAQ below for further information.
Here is a breakdown of what you will learn:
- Pre-training Essentials Videos & Chat: After registration, you will be granted access to a series of Pre-Essential Course videos to watch to help get you set up for the Course. Then, 2 days before the Live Course starts, there will be a live Pre-Training chat where the video content will be discussed and where you will be able to ask questions.
- Day 1: Indicators – Part 1 – Moving Averages in-depth & additional indicators.
- Day 2: Indicators – Part 2 – Candles & Patterns, Intro to the HODLNATOR™ (exclusive indicator).
- Day 3: In-depth look at Time Frame analysis and scalping differences.
- Day 4: Coin pairing, buying, selling, Stop Limit, OCO. Focus on STOP LOSS (SLOSS) and finding coins.
- Day 5: LIVE trading & putting it all together with Q&A.
- Day 6-7: Weekend practice & live support.
- Day 8: LIVE trading with Q&A & Quizzes, dedicated Trainer support.
- Day 9: LIVE trading with Q&A & Quizzes, dedicated Trainer support.
- Day 10: Q&A's, Live Zooms, Quizzes, dedicated Trainer support.
- Day 11: Graduation, Q&A's, Live Zooms, dedicated Trainer support.
- Note: During most days, there are also additional live training chats and/or zooms scheduled throughout that cater for all time zones. .
BONUS PRE-COURSE TRAINING
PRE-COURSE video training is now offered and included prior to the start of each live course.
For those who are a bit unfamiliar with exchanges and charting websites, we give you an exchange and charting overview and show you how to start setting up your charts for the course. It is highly recommended to watch these videos and attend the Pre-Course Essentials Chat to be ready for Day 1 of the course